As girls, we have a lot to worry about. How do I get rid of static in my hair, does my breath smell bad, why is my skin so dull? Cosmopolitan.com has some very helpful tips on just about everything beauty related. I found these 10 tips very useful.
1. You should clean your makeup brushes once a month with a drop of baby shampoo. Lather, rinse and air-dry.
2. When your lips are super-chapped, apply lip balm, blot and then swipe on lipstick to get the best coverage. And avoid using long-wear lipsticks because they can dry your lips.
3. Staticky hair needs moisture. To help get rid of the static, stay away from hairspray and try serum instead. It helps lock in moisture.
4. To get rid of body acne–or any acne for that matter–crush two aspirins and mix with a drop of water and a drop of honey. Mix the ingredients together and apply to the unwanted acne. Leave it on your skin for 10 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
5. A hairstyle that looks super cute with hats is a low side bun. To get this look, part your hair and push it all over one should. Then put it in a ponytail under that ear. Twist and wrap your hair around the ponytail. Use bobby pins to keep it all in place.
6. If the hair around your face keeps breaking off, try an intense conditioner. Your hair may be damaged from heating tools or coloring it too often. Something you can try at home is add two teaspoons of olive oil to your conditioner and leave it in your hair for five minutes. Do this once a week.
7. To get rid of bad breath, try flossing more often. Brushing your teeth and using mouthwash isn’t enough. Flossing gets rid of more plaque.
8. To get your eyeliner really close to your lashes, use a dark cream eyeliner and a small stiff brush. It gets between the roots of your lashes better. You can also try a short pencil with a cone-shaped tip. It gives you a lot of control.
10. To brighten your skin, exfoliate once a week. Try to find an exfoliator that doesn’t have many chemicals, but has natural ingredients like olive oil instead.
Do you have any tips every girl should know?