Whether Keeping Up With the Kardashians is your favorite show, your guilty pleasure, or the show you love to hate, the arguably most famous family in the world, next to the royals, have entertained many on the small screen since 2007. With their extensive amount of air time, they have had many opportunities to say outlandish things the audience won’t soon forget. Here are 10 memorable quotes from the Kardashian clan that are anything but normal.
- “There’s a lot of baggage that comes with us, but it’s like Louis Vuitton baggage; you always want it.”-Kim Kardashian
- “I’ll cry at the end of the day. Not with fresh makeup.” -Kim Kardashian
- “I’d like to work as little as possible and make as many dollars as possible.” -Scott Disick
- “You have your whole life to be old but a few years to be young.” –Khloé Kardashian
- “Shopping online is the greatest invention of life.” – Kim Kardashian
- “Kim, would you stop taking pictures of yourself? Your sister is going to jail.” -Kris Jenner
- “I want to have a third child just to eat the placenta.” –Kourtney Kardashian
- “I’ve always been into being ultra-rich.” -Scott Disick
- “I don’t have any cell service here and it’s making me have a rash.” –Kris Jenner
- “Oh my God, Kourtney. I’m going to cry for you. This is, like my biggest fear of life. You have a stretch mark.” -Kim Kardashian
These unforgettable quotes are not only the subject of many memes and gifs but they also give an idea of what the hit show is like. Although parts of the show can be so eccentric that is seems scripted, many viewers find it to be entertaining nonetheless. The family’s interesting and posh lives mixed with their crazy antics and quotes like these leave viewers wanting more season after season.