If you are on the fence about whether or not to add a four-legged fluff ball to your family, here are 11 reasons why you should definitely reconsider it. Seriously, just get a fish.
3. They take up so much space. Might as well give them their own room.
5. They care if you’re messy. Must be presentable around them 24/7.
6. If you can’t cook like Gordon Ramsay or Mario Batali, forget about it. Dogs are picky eaters and require three course meals.
7. They don’t know when to stop talking. That mouth! That gossip!
8. Dogs are terrible at cuddling. They hate it. In fact, they hate human contact, sleep, babies, and probably rainbows and cupcakes.
9. They have zero personality. Nope, none. It’s like talking to a wall. Fish are way more exciting, trust me.
10. They are the worst companions.
11. Dogs are not photogenic whatsoever. Your camera roll will be free of dog photos, for sure.
Clearly, you should never get a dog if you want to live a long, happy life! You will totally regret it.