The Scoop on the 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards + Trivia Questions & Answers
While I was in LA last week I had the chance to attended a mini pre-party to celebrate the 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards. The RDMA is one of music’s biggest event for families, with a special musical performance from some of your favorite artist! If you’re thinking about hosting your own watch party here are some music inspired treat you can serve!
Want to make your own tasty treats? Here are printable label cards!
Also, if you’re looking for more fun to add to the party! Try Trivia!!
Radio Disney Music Awards Trivia Questions
- RDMA is music’s biggest event for families – who of our five RDMA hosts has five siblings in real life?
- Which 2017 RDMA performer had their first hit single in 1998?
- Finish the lyric of RDMA performer Train: “Now she’s back in the atmosphere_____________”
- In Fitz and The Tantrums’ hit song “HandClap,” how many claps go after the lyric, “I can make your hands clap”?
- 2017 RDMA Icon Award recipient Britney Spears used to be on Disney Channel – what year did she first appear in the Mickey Mouse Club?
- Nick Jonas is the recipient of the 2017 RDMA Hero Award for charitable contributions, but he also presented the award to a former ‘Hero’ – who was it?
- Which 2017 RDMA performer was nominated for a 2017 Golden Globe for her performance in “The Edge of Seventeen?”
- Which Grammy Award was 2017 RDMA performer Kelsea Ballerini nominated for this year?(Hint: She won this same award at the 2016 RDMA)
- Which two of the five 2017 RDMA hosts performed at the 2016 RDMA?
- Which 2017 RDMA performer competed on a season of “America’s Got Talent” – and won?
- Finish the lyric of 2017 RDMA performer Sabrina Carpenter: “That’s just the way of the world, and so ___________
- 2017 RDMA host and viral recording artist Alex Aiono got his start on which social platform?
- Which 2017 RDMA host stars in an upcoming Disney Channel Original Movie?
- Before landing his role in the Broadway musical “Hamilton,” which two Disney Channel Original Movies has 2017 RDMA host and performer Jordan Fisher appeared in?
- The RDMAs will feature the exclusive world premiere of “Ways to Be Wicked” from “Descendants 2.” What was the lead single from the first “Descendants” movie?
- Finish the lyric of 2017 RDMA performer Kelsea Ballerini: “You’re just a lost boy, with your head up in the clouds; you’re just a lost boy, _________
- Which 2017 RDMA performer has co-written songs for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez?
- Finish the lyric of 2017 RDMA performer Noah Cyrus: “I never hated you like I do right now, _________
Radio Disney Music Awards Trivia Answers
- Jenna Ortega
- with drops of Jupiter in her hair
- Jennifer Lopez
- Hailee Steinfeld
- Best New Artist
- Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson)
- Grace VanderWaal
- “They gonna keep on twiddlin’ them thumbs”
- Sofia Carson, “Descendants 2”
- “Teen Beach Movie” and “Teen Beach 2”
- “Rotten To The Core”
- “Never keep your feet on the ground”
- Julia Michaels
- “‘Cause all you ever do is make me cry, cry, cry”
The 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards take place on Saturday, April 29th at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles with performances by some of the biggest artists along with tomorrow’s rising stars in music. A special two-hour telecast, “Disney Channel Presents the 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards,” will be presented Sunday, April 30th at 7/6c on Disney Channel.
| #RDMAEvent |
Disclosure: I was provided with an all-expense trip by Disney. As always all opinions are 100% my own.