This 3 ingredient Orange Roughy Fillets recipe will sure make your fish taste delicious. The cheese and sauce will make you want to make this all the time!
These Orange Roughy Fillets came from Schwan’s and they are absolutely delicious. If you love fish and you want to add some good flavors too it then I suggest you try this recipe. The Italian dressing just soaks up the fillet and the cheese tops it all off. Feel free to use your own seasonings and dressing, as this recipe is Weight Watcher friendly with a 5 point value.
Ingredients for Orange Roughy Fillets:
Italian Dressing: This dressing gives a good flavor to the fish. Although their is no exact measurement, I used about 4 tablespoons per fillet. The Idea is to use enough dressing that it soaks the entire fillets.
Parmesan Cheese: Enough to sprinkle on top, I love cheese on fish. Other cheese will also work fine.
How to make 3-ingredient Orange Roughy Fillets:
Preheat Oven: Preheat the Oven to 400 F.
Sprinkle Cheese: Sprinkle enough parmesan cheese on top of the fillets so it will melt while cooking.
Bake in Oven: You may either grill or bake the fillets. I chose to bake mine in the oven and they tasted amazing! If you choose to bake them in the oven they will need to be in there for 7 to 8 minutes.
Remove from Oven and Get ready to eat!
Get the Scoop on some more great recipes:
- Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup
- Turkey & Egg Breakfast Cups
- Refreshing Lemon Loaf Recipe
- 4 Easy To Cook Meals With Foods You Have At Home
- Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry
- 4 Orange Roughy Fillets
- Parmesan Cheese-enough for the topping
- Italian Dressing-4 tablespoons per fillet or enough to soak the whole fillet.
- Preheat Oven to 400 F
- Use 4 tablespoons of Italian dressing per Fillet or enough that it soaks the entire fillets let sit 10-15 minutes
- Spray a Cookie Sheet with Non-Stick Cooking Spray and place fillets on sheet
- Sprinkle enough cheese on top of fillets
- Place Fillets in Oven and Bake for 7 to 8 minutes
- Remove from Oven and your ready to eat
Feel free to use any other dressing or cheese of your choice.