Have you ever read a quote somewhere and felt like it was just meant for you? Yeah, same. All the time. Sometimes we just need a little reminder, encouragement, and inspiration to tackle whatever life throws our way. Quote lovers, check out these empowering words below. Go ahead and take those screen shots or grab those Post-It notes to write them down-you will want to remember these.
- “I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do.” -Georgia O’Keeffe
2. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” -Margaret Thatcher
3. “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” –Buddha
4. “To stay in the same place is to exist. But to travel is to live.” –Gustave Nadaud.
5. “And then I realized that to be more alive, I had to be less afraid. So I did it. I lost my fear and gained my whole life.” –Unknown.
6. “If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sun beams and you will always look lovely.” –Roald Dahl.
7. “Your life’s greatest discovery just may be that you are your other half, your knight in shining armor, and the one you have been waiting on your whole life. That’s all.” –Cleo Wade
8. “The best thing about your life is that it is constantly in a state of design. This means you have, at all times, the power to redesign it. Make moves, allow shifts, smile more, do more, do less, say no, say yes-just remember, when it comes to your life, you are not just the artist but the masterpiece as well.” –Cleo Wade
9. “Give like the sun and the whole world grows tall.”- Atticus
10. “Do something every day that brings you closer to your goals.” -Unknown
11. “The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.” –Unknown.
12. “Make a list of all the things that make you happy. Make a list of what you do every day. Compare the lists and adjust accordingly.” –Rachel Brathen
13. “The real world does not start when you leave high school, when you can legally drink or when you get a job. You have been in the real world your whole life. So go live it.” –Unknown.
14. “If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative.” –Woody Allen
15. “Stop leaving and you will arrive. Stop searching and you will see. Stop running away and you will be found.” –Unknown.
16. “You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness.” – Diane Von Furstenburg
17. “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” – Shonda Rhimes
18. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.”- Hillary Clinton
19. “I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.” – Arriana Huffington
20. “It’s not the absence of fear, it’s overcoming it. Sometimes you’ve got to blast through and have faith.” – Emma Watson
21. “We age not by holding on to youth but by letting ourselves grow and embracing whatever youthful parts remain.” –Keith Richards
22. “Balance is the key. In everything you do. Dance all night long and practice yoga the next day. Drink wine but don’t forget your green juice. Eat chocolate when your heart wants it and kale salad when your body needs it. Wear high heels on Saturday and walk barefoot on Sunday.” –Rachel Brathen
23. “Only you have the ability to allow someone else to undermine your journey. Hold on to your power and keep going, my love.” –Cleo Wade
24. “Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women.” –Maya Angelou
25. “When you’ve worked hard, and done well, and walked through that doorway of opportunity, you do not slam it shut behind you. No, you reach back, and you give other folks the same chances that helped you succeed.” –Michelle Obama
26. “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come.” –Ellen Degeneres
26. “The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” –Unknown (We all needed to hear this one!)
27. “Never let anyone treat you like a yellow starburst. You are a pink starburst.” –Unknown
28. “Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in 10 seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.” –Ray Bradbury
29. “Wrinkles mean you laughed. Grey hair means you cared and scars mean you lived.” –Unknown
30. “We have to think about the way we talk about each other. We need to change the way that we see beauty.” –Jennifer Lawrence
What’s your favorite inspirational quote? Let us know in the comments below!