6 Apps For a More Organized Life #VZWBuzz
Disclosure: As member of a pretty cool team of influencers, (I received a phone with line of service from Verizon. No additional compensation was provided nor did I promise a positive feedback) All opinions are my own.
With technology getting more and more advanced, it only makes sense to start allowing your smartphone to help you keep track of your daily finances, to-do lists and health in order to have a more organized daily life. These six apps are a great place to start:
- Mint – This app lets you see your entire financial situation on one screen. Your accounts, cards, investments, etc. are all in one place and easily accessible to make it simple to track your spending. You can even create a budget! Also, worried about missing a bill payment? Mint has you covered; you can even receive bill reminders. This app is free, so it’s definitely worth downloading if you want more control over your finances.
- Level Money – This app is unique in that it actually analyzes your income and bills and lets you know how much you have to spend. This app literally figures out your budget for you! Level Money also allows you to customize notifications to update you on balance, credit, debit and more, and even has the ability to predict your budget for the following month. Also, if you want to know how much you’re spending each month, Level Money lets you compare your month-to-month spending habits. The best part? It’s free!
- CARROT – Although this app costs $2.99, it’s worth it for those who tend to have trouble sticking to their to-do lists. This self-proclaimed “to-do list with a personality” actually has a mood. If you get things done, CARROT is happy; if you slack, CARROT gets upset. The app allows you to easily organize tasks you want to get done, and lets you know when you’ve been lazy. It will actually tell you when it’s been a while since you’ve “done something useful.” For those who tend to stray away from their to do lists and need that extra kick to get moving, CARROT is the perfect app for you.
- Todoist – This free app (you can pay for additional features) allows you to organize everything you need to get done in a simple, easy-to-use way. You can manage your tasks from literally anywhere and easily keep track of important deadlines. You can prioritize tasks, create subtasks, and even color-code different projects. One really great feature about this app is the ability to assign and share tasks with others all within the app.
Health and Fitness:
- iPhone Health App – Fitness is a huge part of most of our lives. Having a reliable fitness app helps you easily keep your workouts organized to help you stay healthy. For iPhone users who have the iPhone 6 or newer, you may have noticed the Health app on your home screen. This app lets you track every little thing from your sleep patterns to your blood alcohol content to your body fat percentage. It keeps track of the steps you take, your walking/running distance, and even the flights of stairs you’ve climbed. It does work better when it can pull data from other fitness apps to help in tracking your health habits, but alone it’s still amazing. You can also enter your own data. It comes with the phone, so it’s completely free.
- Moves – This app is colorful and fun to use (and free!). It automatically tracks your steps, running, and cycling for the day. It even recognizes the places you visit in your daily life to make it easier for you to set different goals for yourself. All you have to do is keep your phone in your pocket or your bag, and Moves will do the rest for a more organized knowledge of your own health.
I hope you enjoy these 6 apps for a more organized life. Now, get out there and conquer this world, one app at a time. 😉