6 Tips to Stay Fit and Keep Moving All Summer #CBias #FreeToMove #shop
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FreeToMove #CollectiveBias
Tempted to drink soda or sit down with a bag of chips? Trying to think of excuses so you don’t have to make that work out class? Here are a few tips to help keep your beach body in shape all summer long! This list is simple and includes some of your favorite things like water, the right pads, egg whites and stayfree feminine care.
1. Drink Green Tea: Green Tea has been proven to speed your metabolism. Drink green tea at the start of your day to really boost your metabolism. The natural caffeine in green tea, it’s a healthy alternative to soda’s or energy drinks!
2. Don’t eat past 8 PM: Your metabolism slows down after 8PM, which, in turn, causes your body to store fats and carbs when you snack late at night. If you stop eating after 8, you’ll be well on your way to waking up with a flat stomach!
3. Eat lots of Vegetables: We’ve heard this since we were young, but vegetables really are good for you! Especially dark green or leafy green vegetables like spinach, romaine lettuce, broccoli, and green beans. Vegetables are rich with vitamins and nutrients that your body needs to stay healthy.
4. Stock Up on Your Stayfree Products: There is no way you are letting Aunt flow interfere with your workout dedication. Head to Walmart and purchase Stayfree’s Ultra Thin and Overnight pads. These are great for active women. Plus, you can score a $5 Walmart eGift card reward when you buy any 3 products- Stayfree, Carefree, or o.b. (more information here).
5. Egg Whites for Breakfast: Eggs are a delicious part of breakfast, but too many eggs can be unhealthy. Say goodbye to the yolk and try eating only the egg whites. Egg whites are low in cholesterol and fat, while high in protein! Four egg whites a day can be a perfect breakfast to keep healthy.
6. 30 Minutes of Cardio: Everyone has a busy schedule, but fitting in 30 minutes of cardio can make all the difference. This will keep you fit, active, and help you feel better about yourself!
Try following these 6 tips and you’ll be sure to feel more in shape and better about yourself!