Think it’s too early to think about the upcoming seasons? Not for the biggest names in fashion design. Since New York Fashion Week is over and the spring collections have been shown here as some lessons from the runway…
1. 50’s and 60’s This style could be seen all over the runways this past week…really cute…these eras keep coming back into fashion probably because…
From left to right: Alice and Olivia, Marc Jacobs, Erin Featherson.
2. Denim There is no doubt that denim will always be an American classic. Dozens of models graced the catwalks in almost complete denim ensembles, so it is clearly here to stay….
From left to right: Anna Sui, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rebecca Taylor.
3. Prints Prints were all the rage last week as models… Bold and fun prints.. tribal prints floral prints you name it … As well as crop tops as seen on this Peter Som model below and elegant fish tail braids seen at Tory Burch were creating quite a frenzy?.
From left to right: Custo Barcelona, Peter Som, Tory Burch.
4. Harness Style The harness look will surely be seen on party dresses everywhere….Gives a flowy dress some edge especially with leather detailing.
From left to right: BCBG Max Azria, Edun, Herve Ledger.
5. Surfer Girl Chic These looks below are definitely spring/summer time beauty…. More fun prints mixed with pretty pastels and pops of color will be perfectly fresh and playful looks for spring.
From left to right: Whit, Christian Siriano, Jenny Kayne.
6. Arm Party Wrists with bracelets stacked high could be seen at Jcrew,
7. Earrings Funky earrings like these seen at Rodarte in the shape of dragons…
All Photos Via: NYMag.com