Getting married or just love all things weddings? Park Place is simplifying your wedding experience by being a one-stop destination for all of your wedding needs!
February Special Events and Offers:
Park Place wants to help all brides, grooms, wedding parties, families and wedding planners have the best wedding experience ever! We are a one-stop destination to simplify your wedding world. Bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, suits, flowers, rehearsal dinner private dining rooms, hotel, bachelorette parties, wedding and engagement rings, invitations, party decor, beauty fixes, salon and spa visits and more — everything you can find to simplify your wedding world at Park Place.
Here are 9 places to visit at Park Place if you’ve got weddings on the mind.
Altar Bridal was created for brides who want to shop for fresh and fashionable designer wedding gowns in a relaxed and personal atmosphere. Altar Bridal offers a diverse selection of designer gowns, from traditional elegance to modern flair. We want you to feel relaxed, pampered and ready to have some fun. Because we believe that just as your wedding day should be memorable, so should every step of your bridal shopping experience.
ALOFT LEAWOOD-OVERLAND PARK
Stay awhile.Travelers want more from their hotel experience than just a place to sleep. They want a social environment, offering a place to relax and meet others. They want energy and ambiance. A world that is lively, not lonely. Embracing both the business and leisure traveler, aloft is a sassy, refreshing oasis that recharges the guest.
ALoft Hotels Amenities Include:
- The DNA of W: aloft has taken inspiration and the lessons learned from success with W Hotels to make sure aloft is a sensory experience with a singular sense of design and spirit of whimsy
- Urban loft-like rooms inspired by W, featuring extra high 9-foot ceilings and oversized windows for maximum light
- Well-designed guest rooms, featuring stylish furnishings, flat panel televisions, soothing showers and the aloft signature bed
- Well-designed workspaces with the latest technology, including cordless phones, and wireless access
- Mood enhancers, such as Music, Aroma, and Lighting programs that change throughout the day and night; fire and water elements further accentuate the experience
- Emphasis on touch-friendly textures in our design, such as cork and wood
- Comfortable public areas perfect for social interaction
- Re:fuel: a unique grab-and-go food & beverage concept modeled after popular cafes and coffeehouses, offering high-quality, sweet, savory and healthy options 24 hours-a-day
- Anything/anytime service: inspired by W Hotels’ exclusive Whatever/Whenever, aloft is committed to making sure all of their guests’ wishes come true.
Bella Bridesmaids offers the best selection of bridesmaids dresses in Kansas City. They feature over 24 different designers in a wide range of price and style. With over 800 dress styles and endless color options they are sure to have exactly what your bridesmaids are looking for. Bella Bridesmaids is by appointment only in order to provide exceptional personal service for the bride and her bridal party.
FLOWERS BY EMILY
After two years of specializing in exceptional floral creations for weddings and special events, Flowers by Emily opened a retail store in early 2007 at Ironhorse Centre. Flowers by Emily moved to Park Place on February 3rd, 2010. This distinctive shop is a full-service florist as well as a fashionable gift boutique. Emily is very particular about what goes into her shop, insisting on top quality with an artistic flair. Here you will not find generic arrangements of common flowers from a catalog.
Whether you are looking for memorable floral designs for an unforgettable wedding or are just trying to brighten someone’s day, we will custom design each offering from the finest flowers available which are shipped directly to our door and lovingly treated to ensure long vase life. Come in and hand-pick your own bouquet, choose a special arrangement from the cooler or find that perfect gift. You may also call to have something delivered or use our convenient on-line ordering system. Whatever your preference, we are devoted to providing you with outstanding customer service. We take pride in satisfying your needs and look forward to serving you.
GENO’S MEN’S CLOTHIERS
Locally-owned Geno’s Clothiers is a family run, premiere gentlemen’s clothier that specializes in one-on-one personal shopping unlike anything you will experience in a department store. Husband and wife team, Gene and Lena Fuksman have been in the business for over 20 years and have an impeccable taste for beautiful fabrics and the most up-to-date trends and styles. The pair knows their clientele better than most and offer individual attention to their loyal customers and nothing but the best quality can find.
PINK ANTLERS STUDIO
Pink Antlers Studio can assist in all of your party planning needs and also offers beautiful handmade and unique items for gift-giving or decorating a home or party. Pink Antlers Studio will create the party you’re envisioning from a carefully curated design studio. In addition to unique gift-giving merchandise, they offer several options for your party planning needs:
- Your own creativity will come alive as party experts assist you in using our many tools and supplies to DIY independently in our workshop.
- Need help getting started? Grab your friends and enjoy a fun and productive class taught by talented creatives offered throughout the month in our design studio.
- Not into DIY? Let our studio artists create the perfect invitations, banners, centerpieces, thank you tags, food labels or anything you need for a gift, a party or your home.
TOM TIVOL JEWELS
A legend in the jewelry business, Tom Tivol is creating a unique experience at Park Place with a guarantee that every guest will work directly with him, to ensure that every client experiences the highest standards in ethics and professionalism. The core products of Tom Tivol Jewels are diamonds, colored gemstones, classic and fashion cultured pearls, antique and estate jewelry and custom jewelry designs. Services include repair of all jewelry and timepieces, multiple kinds of appraisals performed in front of the client, restyling of old jewelry, selling old jewelry as well as lectures and seminars. All new and established clients are welcome with or without an appointment.
BARE MED SPA
Bare Med Spa is a full-service medical spa offering a variety of treatments, ranging from facial rejuvenation to laser hair removal to body sculpting. This location will also add spray tanning and massage therapy to its current list of offerings.
Pinot’s Pallette is an upscale “Paint. Drink. Have Fun.” destination where anyone can be a Picasso. Two and three hour classes offer creative and artistic paintings that anyone would want to display. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own wine, beer or cocktail along with snacks to the interactive classes. This new addition to Park Place will be the perfect destination for celebrating any occasion – Girls’ Night Out, Double Date Night, Birthdays, Bachelorette Parties, and Anniversaries. The Pinot’s Palette franchise has many locations across the U.S. and is expanding rapidly. Pinot’s Palette is now open at 5235 W. 116th Place between Parisi Artisan Coffee and Bar Method.
You can win a $500 Park Place Gift Card by sharing your love for all things wedding! Simply follow Park Place on Instagram and use the hashtag #ParkPlaceWedding to enter to win throughout February. Click here for complete contest rules.
Click here to follow Park Place on Instagram and enter to win: #ParkPlaceWedding Good luck 🙂