Full of flavor and super easy to make, these Air Fried Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges will have you asking, “Where have you been all my life?”
Everyone loves french fries. The only problem is that traditional fries are high in cholesterol and fat. We are offering you an option that combines the best of worlds: taste and nutrition. By cooking potato wedges in the air fryer, the amount of fat and calories in each serving is decreased.
Another awesome thing about this recipe is that it’s perfect for families on the go. Everyone’s busy these days. We know how hard it is to find the time to shop for and prepare a healthy meal for your family. This recipe is so quick and easy that even the busiest of families could make it on a weeknight.
If you’re like me, you love Italian cuisine, but sometimes you need to shake things up with the sides. Garlic bread is great, but it’s boring. Next time, you prepare an Italian meal think about serving these Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges. We promise they’ll be a crowd-pleaser! Of course, this recipe should not be limited to being served along only Italian food. It would make a great side dish to whatever you are making.
AIR FRIED GARLIC PARM POTATO WEDGES INGREDIENTS:
This recipe is so simple; you can count the ingredients on your hand.
- 1 medium Potato, peeled and wedged: Russet potatoes are the most commonly-used, but feel free to experiment with another type if you’d like.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil: Any brand of olive oil will get the job done, but to make this recipe even more nutritious try Sky Organics Organic First Greek Cold Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Remember: Little choices, like swapping out one olive oil for another, can make a big difference in our long-term health!
- Salt to taste: Again, any salt will do, but if you want to add some adventure into this recipe try using Himalayan Pink Salt. Despite, its beautiful color Himalayan Pink Salt tastes exactly like regular salt. One difference is that Himalayan Pink Salt is lower in sodium than ordinary salt making it slightly healthier for you.
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder: I recommend Watkins Garlic Powder!
- 1/4 Cup shredded Parmesan Cheese: I prefer to purchase the cheese already shredded, but if you would like you can always pull out your grater and shred it yourself.
- Air Fryer: If you don’t already have one, you will, of course, need an air fryer. I recommend this Power 6-Quart AirFryer Oven because it offers many more capabilities than the ordinary air fryer.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRIED GARLIC PARM POTATO WEDGES:
2. Toss. Place the potato wedges in a medium-sized bowl. Add, the olive oil and the salt on top. Toss the potatoes with whatever utensils you prefer. Be sure that each wedge is evenly covered with oil and salt.
4. Flip. Flip the potato wedges to make sure they cook evenly. Use a utensil, to flip, if you use your hands you may get burnt. Then, place the potato wedges back in the air fryer for another 5-7 minutes.
Try dipping your Garlic Parm Potato Wedges in Marinara Sauce. So tasty!
Get the scoop on more delicious recipes:
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad Recipe & Video
- Patrick Mahomes Chiefs Cookie Balls Recipe
- The Most Delicious Mini Nutella Waffles Recipe
- Weight Watchers Easy Snacks Under 4 Smart Points
- Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles Are The Cure-All To Your Quick and Low Carb Breakfast Desires
- 1 medium Potato, peeled and wedged
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- In a medium bowl, toss potato wedges, olive oil and salt.
- Place potato wedges in air fryer, and set to 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
- Flip potato wedges and set for another 5-7 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove potato wedges from air fryer and top with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!