These Sweet Potato Cubes are colorful, tasty, and nutritious. If you’re looking for a kid-friendly side dish that will still please your adult palate then this recipe is for you!
This recipe is so simple, even those without much experience in the kitchen will have no problem whipping this up! Plus, it’s way more fun than tater tots or crinkle-cut fries.
Let’s take a moment to talk about the nutritional value of sweet potatoes. According to Healthline, one cup of sweet potato provides you with 769% of your daily recommended value of Vitamin A, 65% of your Vitamin C, and 6.6 grams of fiber. Sweet potatoes also help support gut health, healthy vision, and may enhance brain function. Kind of makes me want to add more sweet potatoes to my diet.
The great thing about this recipe is that it is so versatile. It’s can be a great sidekick to any entree from hamburgers to rotisserie chicken. Personally, I would recommend pairing these sweet potato cubes with our Perfect Flaky Chicken Pot Pie.
AIR FRIED SWEET POTATO CUBES INGREDIENTS:
A crowd-pleasing side dish that only requires three ingredients?!? Mind-blown.💥
- 1 medium Sweet Potato, peeled and cubed: Make sure your sweet potato is fresh and does not have any eyes!
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil: Any brand of olive oil will get the job done, but to make this recipe even more nutritious try Sky Organics Organic First Greek Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Remember: Little choices, like swapping out one olive oil for another, can make a big difference in our long-term health!
- Salt to taste: Keep in mind that a little salt goes a long way. Be conscious of your sodium intake.
- Air Fryer: If you don’t already have one, you will, of course, need an air fryer. I recommend this Power 6-Quart AirFryer Oven because it offers many more capabilities than the ordinary air fryer.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRIED SWEET POTATO CUBES:
Want to make the recipe extra fun? Roast some mini-marshmallows in the microwave, then use them to top your sweet potato cubes.
Get the scoop on more delicious recipes:
- Tomato Taco Recipe
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy Balls
- Oatmeal Power Bowl
- 2 Ingredient “Ice Cream” Magic
- 5 Quick and Healthy Breakfast Options
- 1 medium Sweet Potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, toss cubed sweet potatoes, olive oil and salt
- Place sweet potato cubes in air fryer, and set to 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from air fryer and enjoy!