This Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Potato Chips recipe is super easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. It makes for the perfect snack or side you and your family would enjoy!
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Potato Chips just sound perfect don’t they?! My mouth is watering just talking to you about them. They are a great side for lunch and dinner or just something to snack on during the day. It’s super easy to prepare, make and only takes 16 mins! They are perfect for dipping into your favorite dipping sauce such as ketchup, ranch, barbecue or whatever you prefer! Potatoes and chips are mostly on everyone’s plate so why not have both and add them to yours.
Once you make these Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Potato Chips and have everyone taste them they will always ask you to make them! These are a great side to bring to a barbecue, for family dinner, and to give your kids as a snack (or just all to yourself!) I know when I’m home I’m constantly snacking, and it’s mostly on chips, so why not whip up something super easy with a nice cheesy and salty taste! You can’t really get both of those flavors with store bought chips so why not make them yourself. It’s always either “lightly salted” or the “original” flavor or “cheddar cheese” flavor, never both…well this is the time to make it!
AIR FRYER GARLIC PARMESAN POTATO CHIPS INGREDIENTS:
- Air Fryer – You can use a small air fryer or large depending on how many you want to make
- Potato Peeler – To peel your potatoes
- Cutting Board – a cutting board to set your potatoes on to peel and slice
- Knife – a knife to thinly slice your potatoes
- Medium Size Bowl – A bowl to toss potato slices, olive oil, and salt
- Potatoes – 1 medium potato
- Olive Oil – 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt – salt for taste
- Garlic Powder –1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Parmesan Cheese – 1/4 Cup shredded parmesan cheese
Shop for everything you’ll need for this recipe here:
Now let’s get cooking!
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC PARMESAN POTATO CHIPS WITH AN AIR FRYER:
- Peel and slice Potatoes. With your cutting board, potato peeler, and knife, you will peel than thinly slice your potatoes.
- Prepare Potatoes. In a medium bowl, toss potato slices, olive oil and salt.
- Prepare Air Fryer. Place potato slices in air fryer and set at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Get Ready To Flip. Flip potato slices and set for another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and Add Toppings. Remove potato chips from air fryer, top with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
More delicious ideas:
Here’s a couple meal ideas you could add this recipe to. It’s a perfect side with a lunch meat sandwich, hamburgers for dinner, a hotdog at a barbecue, and so many more. Another topping you could add to this recipe to add a little more flavor if it’s not enough is parsley, and pepper for a little kick, then get your dipping sauces and your set!
Get the Scoop on more delicious recipes like:
- Low Carb Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- Creamy Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash
- Low Carb Breakfast Pizza
- Valentine’s Day Peppermint Chocolate Bark
- Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Brownie Balls
- 1 medium Potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- In a medium bowl, toss potato slices, olive oil and salt.
- Place potato slices in air fryer and set at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Flip potato slices and set for another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove potato chips from air fryer, top with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!