This air fryer parmesan garlic brussel sprouts recipe is perfect for a quick and easy way to make a delicious and healthy vegetable. Add your greens to your diet with this simple, yet creative recipe. Looking for more healthy options to add to your day? Check out 5 Salad Recipes You’ll Actually Want To Eat and Low Calorie Stuffed Zucchini Boat Recipe.
When it comes to making recipes, I hardly have time to put in extra effort to make my meal look fancy and professional. However, with this recipe, it is super easy to get the result of a pro chef. This recipe is perfect to serve at your next family dinner and will be the buzz of the evening.
The parmesan cheese and olive oil add a nice touch of flavor to the brussel sprouts, tingling your tastebuds and leaving you with a craving for more. This recipe is short and simple but the result will leave your guests floored.
Air Fryer Parmesan Garlic Brussel Sprouts Ingredients
First, let’s chat ingredients. To make this air fryer parmesan garlic brussel sprouts recipe, you will need…
- Brussel Sprouts: 1/2 lb fresh brussels sprouts
- Olive Oil: 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Parmesan Cheese: 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Garlic Powder: 1 teaspoon garlic powder
How To Make Air Fryer Parmesan Garlic Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare: Remove desired number of brussel sprouts from bag. Wash and trim each brussel sprout. Carefully cut each brussel sprout in half with a kitchen knife.
- Add in olive oil and salt: In a medium bowl, toss the brussel sprouts with olive oil and salt.
- Prepare to cook: Heat the air fryer to 350 degrees. Evenly and carefully place the brussel sprouts into the air fryer.
- Cook: Set the air fryer for 4-6 minutes. After time is up, toss the brussel sprouts and set for another 4-6 minutes.
- Final touches: Remove the brussel sprouts from the air fryer, toss with garlic powder and parmesan cheese, and enjoy!
Can’t eat dairy? Consider adding daiya, a dairy-free cheese style shred, to your recipe to still ensure the cheese flavor. This substitution also provides a healthier option.
Make sure to check out more recipes from Sarah Scoop!
If you want to try another delicious recipe to go along with these delicious brussel sprouts check out this Creamy Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash Recipe!
- 1/2 lb fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Wash, trim and half each Brussel Sprout.
- In a medium bowl, toss Brussels Sprouts with olive oil and salt.
- Heat air fryer to 350 degrees and evenly place Brussels Sprouts in. Set for 4-6 minutes.
- Toss Brussels Sprouts and set for another 4-6 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer, toss with garlic and Parmesan cheese, and enjoy!