Bacon Bok Choy is the perfect KETO friendly breakfast to enjoy with your family. This dish is an easy recipe, filled with protein and Vitamins A, K and C.
- Makes 2 large servings
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 medium-sized baby bok choy
- 4 eggs (poached or fried)
- 1 tsp. Spice Cave Land Savory Garlic Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut up the bacon into small pieces and fry up in a pan.
- Roughly chop up the bok choy and toss into the frying bacon when the bacon is almost nice and crispy.
- Season with the garlic seasoning, salt and pepper.
Egg: We really enjoy poached eggs on top of this breakfast; a runny yolk dripping down the plate is the best. But if you are lazy like we are sometimes, or just pressed for time, fry up some sunny-side up eggs and plop those on top.
How to poach an egg: (if you don’t have one of the poaching baskets)
- Bring a pot of water to boiling.
- Cut 4 squares of cellophane wrap and spray each piece liberally with oil where the egg will be.
- Crack one egg into each piece of cellophane and tie off tightly, no air should be inside.
- Gently place each egg wrap into the boiling water and let them boil for 4 minutes.
- Remove from hot water once your timer goes off, unwrap, and place on your bacon bok choy dish.
Check out more of our KETO inspired food recipes. Including this, KETO Cloud Bread Recipe!
Recipe courtesy of: Paleo By Maileo