Banana Pancakes are an easy way to take your favorite breakfast and turn it weight watchers friendly.
- 2 over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup of fat-free plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your stove top to 325 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix mashed bananas, egg whites, greek yogurt, milk and vanilla extract.
- In a larger bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour 1/4 of batter onto pan and cook until golden brown.
- OPTIONAL: Add fresh fruit on top!