Whether you are headed to the wide, open, blue sea or taking a quick trip to a local beach, there are some definite must-haves for a day at the beach! You’ve got to be prepared with the best looking beach attire and necessities to stay protected from the hot sun! Before you head off to enjoy the sunshine, make sure you’ve got these five things packed in your beach bag.
1. Water-safe Flip Flops – These are from Vineyards Vines. You can’t go wrong with the adorable, little whales!
2. A Beach Umbrella – I found a multi-colored umbrella at Sams Club for $20. It came in a easy to carry case and took only 2 minutes to put together! At 7 feet wide, it’s the perfect size!
3. Colorful Beach Towels – You can’t go wrong with a brightly colored beach towel! I like to use two or three and overlap them in the sand. This keeps your towels clean and gives you a place to sprawl out and relax!
4. Sunglasses That Make a Statement – These inexpensive black framed shades with brightly colored sides are lightweight, comfy, and all the rage this summer!
5. The Perfect Outfit – A cute swimsuit cover-up, fedora, and a simple beach bag are definite must-haves! I found this cute fedora at Target for $12 and the lobster beach bag from Marshalls for $8 – perfect for holding my towels, sunscreen, and water bottle!
Collect all your must-haves and you’ll be ready to hit the Beach!