Benefits of Raw Honey VS Honey
- Contains little to no pollen.
- May contain antibiotics.
- Main ingredient: High fructose corn syrup.
- High fructose corn syrup is commonly derived from GMO corn.
- High fructose corn syrup has been linked to diabetes, obesity, hypertension and liver damage.
- High fructose corn syrup leads to plaque buildup and narrowing of blood vessels.
- Contains all of its original vitamins and nutrients are still intact and sacrificed.
- It contains anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
- Has the most powerful antioxidants.
- It helps ward off many different allergies.
- Stabilizes blood Pressure and balances blood sugar levels.
- Will boost the immune function.
- Promotes good digestive health.
- Will help heal skin conditions.