If you’re on a low carb, KETO diet and you have a busy lifestyle, don’t worry. We have the scoop on the carb count of all the best foods at Boston Market. I categorize the carb count by the different menu items and meals at Boston Market like Rotisserie Chicken and fresh steamed vegetables.
If you’re always on the go and need more ideas on what to ear at a variety of restaurants, check out our Ultimate KETO Restaurant Guide – With Carbs list.
Check out this video for the scoop on everything you need to know about a KETO diet!
Here’s the KETO scoop and carb count for Boston Market!
Keto Guide and Carb Count
- Half Rotisserie Chicken: 2
- Quarter Dark Rotisserie Chicken: 1
- Larger Roast Beef Brisket: 1
- Regular Roast Beef Brisket: 0
- Large Turkey Breast: 2
- Regular Turkey Breast: 1
- Fresh Steamed Vegetables: 8
- Caesar Side Salad: 8
- Garlicky Lemon Spinach: 7
- Green Beans: 9
- Roasted Turkey Carver: 62
- Rotisserie Chicken Carver: 62
- Roasted Beef Brisket Dip Carver: 58
- Mediterranean Salad Entree: 14
- Caesar Salad Entree: 16
- Chocolate Chip Cookie: 50
- Apple Pie Slice: 59
- Chocolate Cake Slice: 67
Don’t forget to check out our Ultimate KETO Restaurant Guide – With Carbs list including:
- Auntie Anne’s
- Baskin Robins
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
Shop KETO Friendly Foods on Amazon for convenient products and snacks!
If you prefer cooking at home, check out our KETO shopping guides including:
- Sam’s Club Keto Shopping Guide
- KETO Amazon Shopping Guide
- KETO Shopping Guide for Trader Joe’s
- Keto-Friendly Walmart Shopping Guide With Calories + Carbs
- Keto Shopping Guide for Aldi