Disclosure: I am an official ambassador for Dole Fresh Fruit and Fresh Vegetables.
Dole and Disney are partnering up again for Captain Marvel inspired recipes (make sure to check out our 4 Disney Inspired Recipes). Plus, I’ve got a fun giveaway to celebrate Marvel’s first female superhero. This partnership is all about supporting everyday female heroes who improve our lives in so many ways. I know I have a lot of women in my life that I need to thank for their inspiration.
These everyday heroes often need a reminder to make their health a priority as they are always busy fighting battles. Dole and Disney are teaming up not only for a spectacular giveaway, but also to create healthy recipes, highlight influential woman and give women everywhere tips for a healthier life.
Special Dole Recipes
Just a few of the yummy recipes you can find below or on the Dole’s website include spicy sweet potato banana chili, vegetable lasagna and Cocoa Açaí bowl. These meals will provide fuel and nutrients while not stealing any flavor.
Along with the yummy recipes below, utilize these tips provide by Melanie Marcus, nutrition and healthy communication manager for Dole, to help you feel stronger, confident and healthier.
Healthy Lifestyle Tips
- Eat a protein and a protein-strong breakfast to start your metabolism and your day on the right foot.
- Drink lots of water to help manage hunger, hydrate skin and fight fatigue.
- Stretch throughout the day to boost energy and relieve pain.
- Keep small healthy snacks on hand to help regulate your blood sugar.
- Exercise for 30 minutes a day to strengthen bones, boost your mood and energy.
- Remember to get your fiber from whole grains, veggies and fruits to get you regular fiber intake and help your heart.
- Minimize processed and package snacks and replace them with banana and fruit slices.
- Add more calcium to diet to improve bone density. Find it in tofu, almond and white beans.
- Use plant-based iron and vitamin C to absorbed and keep iron for longer periods.
- Remember to catch some z’s so your body can relax and restore.
Enter to win the Captain Marvel Prize Pack
The Disney giveaway include one Marvel Super Hero Doll, a Marvel Key Ring that you can show off to all your friends and family next time you are the driver, a Marvel Popsocket that will look good on any phone and a $50 Fandango gift card!
Enter below:a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Marvel. Dole and Hasbro are the sole sponsors of these prizes; however, the giveaway is solely owned, administered, solicited and operated by me. SarahScoop is not responsible for prize fulfillment. One winner will be randomly selected using the Rafflecopter random selector and will be notified via email. Once notified, the winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google. Void where prohibited. This disclosure is made in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements.
***About Marvel Entertainment Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over eighty years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media. For more information visit marvel.com. © 2019 MARVEL