If you are out shopping at Costco and you are hungry, stop by Costco’s Food Court! They offer delicious food on a fly! But, if you are on the keto diet, we’ve got the scoop on Costco’s carb count. The list that is provided below will show you what will be okay to have and what you should probably stay away from! Check it out!
If you’re always on the go and need more ideas on what to eat at a variety of restaurants, check out our Ultimate KETO Restaurant Guide – With Carbs list.
Check out this video for the scoop on Everything You Need to Know About a KETO Diet.
Here’s the KETO scoop and carb count for Costco Food Court!
KETO GUIDE & CARB COUNT
Costco’s Menu Items
- Hot Latte: 12
- Latte Freeze: 19
- Hot Mocha: 30
- Chicken Caesar salad with Dressing & Croutons: 34
- Chili with Beans and Beef: 40
- Hot Turkey & Provolone Sandwich: 49
- Italian Sausage Sandwich: 51
- Mocha Freeze: 52
- Turkey Wrap: 52
- BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich: 54
- Fruit Smoothie: 59
- Pepperoni Pizza Slice: 77
- Churro: 78
- Cheese Pizza Slice: 80
- Carne Pizza Slice: 81
- Chicken Bake: 81
- Combo Pizza Slice: 82
- French Fries: 87
- Yogurt: 98
- Berry Sundae: 107
- Bratwurst: 134
- Hot Dog & Soda: 137
- Polish Sausage: 138
- Cheeseburger, Fry & Soda: 177
Costco isn’t just amazing because of the items they provide in bulk, but they also have a food court in case you get hungry and you don’t want to just snack on the samples they provide! Even though we all live for those samples! I hope this guide will help you the next time you go to Costco!
Don’t forget to check out our Ultimate KETO Restaurant Guide – With Carbs list. Including:
If you prefer cooking at home, check out our KETO shopping guides including:
- Sam’s Club Keto Shopping Guide
- KETO Amazon Shopping Guide
- KETO Shopping Guide for Trader Joe’s
- Keto-Friendly Walmart Shopping Guide With Calories + Carbs
- Keto Shopping Guide for Aldi