This recipe is one of my all time favorite salads. It is so easy to make and goes with a ton of great dishes. Perfect for a dinner party or just a quiet night at home. Check out this Cranberry and Goat Cheese Salad Recipe.
- 1 bag of spinach, arugula, or mesclun. (any leafy green is perfect!)
- 1/2 cup almond accents (almond accents are light and crunchy but feel free to substitute another nut such as a walnut or pecan)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 small red onion, cut in circles
- balsamic vinaigrette at your discretion
- After you chop the onion, all you have to do is toss everything in a large bowl. Use less dressing at first, as you can always add more if it’s not enough.