Looking for some Gluten Free options while eating out? Look below for my guide for Dairy Queen foods. This will help you make quick decisions without the stress of not knowing what fits for you!
If you’re always on the go and need more ideas on what Gluten-Free meals to eat at a variety of restaurants, check out ourUltimate Gluten-Free Restaurants Guide list.
When it comes to eating a gluten-free diet, Dairy Queen has some really great options. They offer some amazing gluten-free blizzards!
In this gluten-free series, we’ve included some essential tips and tricks. Check out this video for the scoop on managing a gluten-free diet:
Here’s the Gluten-Free food scoop for Dairy Queen!
Gluten-Free Food Options
- French Fries (may be fried with foods containing gluten)
- Grilled Chicken patty (without bun)
- Hamburger patty (without bun)
- GrillBurger patty (without bun)
- Hot Dog frank (without bun)
- Chocolate or Vanilla Soft Serve
- DQ Fudge Bar
- DQ Vanilla Orange Bar
- Dilly Bars (all flavors)
- Buster Bar Treat
- Starkiss Bars (all flavors)
- Sundaes – Chocolate, Caramel, Hot Fudge, Marshmallow, and Strawberry
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Banana Split
- Arctic Rush slush (all flavors)
- MooLatté frozen blended coffee drinks (vanilla, caramel, mocha)
- Shakes – Chocolate, Caramel, Hot Fudge, Marshmallow, and Strawberry
- All flavors of fountain soda