There are three simple steps to get you the skin you have always wanted this fall.
Cleanse. Tone. Refresh.
Yes, it’s really that simple and to make things even easier you can use Dickinson’s Witch Hazel products. I’ve been testing them out their NEW Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths for the last week or so and I’ve got the scoop about the product and brand behind the towelettes. I really like that the cloths come in a ready to use vanity pack, ideal for at home, daily use.
Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel is gentle enough to use daily to help remove excess dirt, oil and makeup, even on sensitive skin, as it won’t strip skin of essential moisture. Additionally, its toning properties will help minimize the appearance of pores, eliminate oil & shine and nourish even flaky, dull skin.
I don’t know about all of you, but I definitely load up on the foundation, bronzer, etc. anything I can use to get some color in the cooler months. More makeup means more to take off. I have been using the Dickinson’s on the go refreshingly clean towelettes for the last few days and I’m hooked.
Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel has been an all-natural American Beauty Favorite since 1866 and I can absolutely understand it. This really is the best kept beauty secret for radiant, selfie-ready skin. The Non-drying formula cleans deep without stripping skin and leaves no sticky residue. They are soap and fragrance-free which I LOVE. I’m super sensitive to smells so it is nice to use a product that is free of them.
The products cleanse and tone the skin gently and effectively. Remember those three things I said above to get the skin you love? Here are some fun facts about each.
- Approximately 50% of women identify with sensitive skin. No worries, Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel is gentle enough to use daily to cleanse and soothe sensitive skin.
- Zero soaps, fragrances or dyes in Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel. That’s right, no no-no’s are in Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel because it is pure & gentle.
- Roughly 69% of women spend over $100 on fashion accessories. Clean skin is the best accessory and Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel delivers daily radiance for under $7 per package.
- The female face has an average of 20,000 pores. Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel will minimize the appearance of pores, leaving a smooth complexion. The towelettes are just $5.99 (20 individually wrapped, wet towelettes per box) at Walgreens, Duane Reade, select Walmart and other fine retail stores.
- 72% of women never clean their makeup brushes. Don’t be that girl! Use Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel to gently clean your brushes to avoid breakouts.
- Women wear makeup for an average of 13 hours per day. When it’s time to take it off, turn to Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel. It removes traces of makeup cleansers leave behind.
- Over 6.5 million eye treatments are sold annually. Keep it simple, soak cotton rounds with Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel and apply to eyes to depuff & awaken eye area.
- 1 hour of exercise produces a lot of sweat! Nothing is more refreshing after a work out than to wipe down with Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel. Seriously, I’ve been wiping my face with the towelettes after my workout and it is amazing how much better I feel. The small size is convenient to travel with and bring anywhere – the home, office, beach, sporting events and gym.
- 10% of women remove facial hair two or more times a week. Estheticians recommend Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel to soothe skin after hair removal.
To learn more about Dickinson’s and what their products can offer your skin check out their social media pages:
Continue to check out Dickinson’s on Instagram and Facebook for a special offer coming soon!
Let me know if you plan on trying the towelettes and make sure to come back and share your experience. 🙂
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Single Edition Media on behalf of Dickinson’s.