DIY Orange-Avocado Stress Free Face Mask
It’s the last few weeks of the semester, and we are all dreading the fact that finals are coming up. We’re staying up late, eating like, well, college students, and writing paper after paper. The stress and lack of free time can sometimes get to us, not only mentally, but physically. So, we’ve found a great DIY recipe to open up those pores, and make you relaxed and ready to take on finals! The orange-avocado DIY face mask, although it sounds odd, is amazing and is perfect to lather on for a little down time. Here’s the quick and easy recipe:
What you need:
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoon
- Measuring cup
- Oil dropper
- 3 tablespoons avocado
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 50 milliliters orange juice
- A few drops of essential oil, such as chamomile
What to do:
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, blending them together with your hands.
- Use your fingers to spread a thick layer all over your face and neck, and leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse mask off with a warm face cloth.
It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3! Good luck with finals, and don’t forget to take a break and treat yourself every few hours!