Who doesn’t love the winning combination of peanut butter and chocolate? And with temperatures dropping, adding some pumpkin to the mix sounds even better! Try this super-easy homemade recipe for Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups.
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Melt the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Fill just the very bottoms of 10 mini cupcake liners or candy molds with the chocolate. Save leftover chocolate and put aside.
- Freeze for 8-10 minutes
- While those are freezing, combine the pumpkin puree, peanut butter, and cinnamon and stir to form a paste
- Take the liners from the freezer and add a small scoop of the filling on top
- Cover with the remaining chocolate
- Freeze until solid and enjoy!