Homemade Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
Who doesn’t love the winning combination of peanut butter and chocolate? And with temperatures dropping, adding some pumpkin to the mix sounds even better! Try this super-easy homemade recipe for Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups.
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Melt the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Fill just the very bottoms of 10 mini cupcake liners or candy molds with the chocolate. Save leftover chocolate and put aside.
- Freeze for 8-10 minutes
- While those are freezing, combine the pumpkin puree, peanut butter, and cinnamon and stir to form a paste
- Take the liners from the freezer and add a small scoop of the filling on top
- Cover with the remaining chocolate
- Freeze until solid and enjoy!