Right around now, we all start thinking about shopping for Christmas gifts and it’s all too easy to overlook Thanksgiving. But this year, why not make gifts for Thanksgiving? When your family and friends come over for dinner, pass out these waffle cone cornucopias as a take home goodie! This is a great DIY Thanksgiving treat.
- Waffle cones
- M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces, or whatever candy you’d like
1. Boil water in a pot with a steamer basket on top.
2. Sit waffle cones in the steamer basket until they’re soft (about 90 seconds).
3. Take the cones out and curl the end into the shape of a cornucopia. It helps to use a pen or the end of spoon to do this part.
4. Let cool completely.
5. Fill with candy of your choice, wrap in cellophane and tie with a pretty fall-colored ribbon!