Want to create two looks with one easy trick? You can rock neon nails in the day, and have them glow into the night with just a simple glow stick and nail polish. Whether it’s a look for Halloween or a girls night out, glow in the dark nails are fun to look at and awesome to display. You’ll have friends wondering all night how to do the same.
To achieve this look:
1. Grab your favorite glow stick and a bright nail polish, but try to roughly match the colors. For example, if you have a red polish, try to grab a pink or orange glow stick.
2. Crack the glow stick, shake, and then cut the tip off
3. Place the cut end into the nail polish container, and cut the other end as well
4. The radiant liquid should slowly, but surely come out of the stick and into the nail polish
5. Put the top on and shake, then paint your nails normally!
It’s as simple as that. As a great conversation starter, you will wow people around you and catch anyone’s eye, including the boy you’ve had your eye on all year.