Who doesn’t love chocolate? These Keto chocolates are easy to make and only 2 net carbs for 5 chocolate pieces. Get ready to dig in to something truly delicious and satisfying for your sweet tooth.
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- Step 1: Put the coconut oil into a bowl.
- Step 2: Mix in the peanut butter.
- Step 3: Mix in the cocoa powder.
- Step 4: Mix in stevia.
- Step 5: Place in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Step 6: Fill up molds with chocolate (or roll) and sprinkle on coconut flakes.
- Step 7: Place coconut flakes on top of the mixture (or mix together) and freeze for approx. 10 minutes.
- Step 8: Enjoy
Submit your recipe to email@example.com for a chance to have your recipe featured on our site!
Read more of our KETO friendly posts including this Keto Friendly Starbucks Guide!