I had so much fun featuring fall fashion trends with Off Broadway Shoes for shoes in my segment for KCTV 5. I seriously love shoes, and I could talk about them all day long. Pair my love for shoes with the incredible deals at Off Broadway Shoes and I am one happy lady. I was lucky enough to work with the shoe experts and buys from Off Broadway Shoes to bring you the latest in trend for fall 2014.
Check out my segment below.
If you liked these shoes you can check them out online. Below are the exact or similar styles as those appearing in the segment.
- Nine West, Audacity, Nude
- Carlos Santana, Harvest, Tan
- Steve Madden, Makinn, Black
- Eva & Zoe, Point Taken, Black & White
- Report Signature, Prescott, Tan
- G by Guess, GGAPEX, Brown
- Nine West, Sloane, Tan
- Adrienne Vittadini, Benson, Tan (Leopard)
- Zigi Soho, Tilley, Tan
- Converse, All Star Lo, White
- Rocket Dog, Wheelie, Multicolored
- Keds, Champion Dot, Navy
Plus, if you are local to the Kansas City area…you are in luck! 🙂 Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse will be celebrating the grand opening of its fourth location in the Kansas City market on Friday, October 10. Locals are invited to come check out great deals on thousands of designer and name brand styles for men, women and children at the new store at Corbin Park Retail Village in Overland, Kansas.