Find Happiness with GaiamTV: The Ultimate Gift To Yourself
It is that time of you year again…you are giving giving giving, but don’t forget about giving to yourself. As some of you may remember from my previous post about Gaiam TV I am a huge fan. I highlighted how Gaiam TV was had some amazing fitness videos. Gaiam TV is the first streaming video subscription service designed to reach those interested in health and happiness. With over 2,000 titles, Gaiam TV is like Netflix for the mind, body and spirit! Gaiam TV’s entire library of thought provoking movies, top documentary films and fitness videos is available anytime, anywhere. Streaming capabilities for Gaiam TV include personal computers, iPads and smartphones. I recently got another opportunity to try out Giam TV and watched the video Happy.
This video was, as always with Gaiam TV, high quality and reliable. The video its self really got me thinking about things that make me happy. I think for anyone that being with your family and friends truly makes you happy. I think about all of the amazing memories and realize what amazing people I have in my life. Especially during the holiday season when I get a little more family time then usual. The laughter and joy from each one of them brings me happiness.
After watching Happy on GaiamTV it really got me thinking about what makes me happy. I decided to make a list of 5 things that make me happy that I can commit to doing more of in the new year.
1. Working Out. I know it can be a pain to find the time in my schedule. But, working out makes me feel great, which in turn makes me happy.
2. Creative Blogging. I love the feeling of taking the time to blog creativly. Take photos and put together a post that I know my readers will truly love.
3. Spending more time with family and friends. Its easy to get caught up in every day life so I don’t want to just spend time with my family during the holidays. They make me so happy and I want to make sure I make time with them a priority all year long.
4. Reading. Is it just me or does everyone love a good book? I want to commit to finding more time to allow myself the chance to sit down and read for enjoyment. Who knows maybe it will spark an idea and I can write a book!
5. Volunteering. I don’t think there is anything more rewarding than providing someone else with happiness by helping through volunteer services. It brings me so much happiness when I can make a positive difference in someone’s life.
I would love to hear what makes you happy and causes happiness in your life. I highly recommend you watch the movie, Happy and leave comments below with your own list of 5 things that make you happy. We can all commit to providing ourselves a little more happiness in the New Year.
You can watch the movie, Happy free. But, if you are considering Gaiam TV you should check out their great offer of $9.95 per month subscription fee allows subscribers to stream unlimited content. The subscription to Gaiam TV is no strings attached; there is no commitment, and members can cancel at anytime.
Gaiam TV is offering all Sarah Scoop readers a free 10-day trial. Plus, when you sign up for your free 10-day trial you are automatically entered to win a 3-month subscription and a cozy, organic fireside blanket (Over $125 Value!). Woohoo I know we love the giveaways. 🙂
Now, what are you waiting for? Leave a comment and tell me what makes you happy! I can’t wait to read them and get inspired!
Disclosure: I participated in this sponsored post campaign for SingleEditionMedia and Gaiam TV. All opinions stated are my own.