Frozen Yogurt Dots – A Healthy Treat You Can Make At Home
- Yogurt (any flavor of your choice)
- Plastic sandwich bag
- Baking sheet
- Pour your favorite yogurt into a plastic sandwich bag.
- Cut a small piece off the corner of the bag. You’ll be using the bag like a piping bag most often used for frosting when decorating a cake.
- Make yogurt dots onto your baking sheet. Make as many as you want. Size does not really matter. Just make them to your liking.
- Place baking sheet in freezer for approximately one hour.
- Remove dots from baking sheet.
- Eat like candy. 🙂
These are very simple, very healthy and great for summer!