Summertime means keeping cool with frozen treats by the pool. Swap your ice cream cone for this healthy and delicious frozen yogurt fruit popsicle recipe. Every bite is bursting with raspberry and strawberry flavor. Enjoy!
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- ½ cup chopped raspberries
1. In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, milk, honey, and vanilla until fully mixed
2. Fill pop molds by alternating yogurt mixture with jam and fresh fruit.
3. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight
4. Remove pops from freezer and run the mold under hot water for 30 seconds. Mold should slide off easily.
We hope you enjoy this refreshing and tasty treat!