Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Hiland Dairy but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Summertime is finally here! And, there is nothing better than cooling off with a sweet, frozen treat. These Frozen Yogurt Fruit Pops are a homemade healthier alternative to other frozen desserts. They are full of flavor and totally crave-worthy.
I used Hiland LowFat Vanilla Yogurt to get a great tasting popsicle and recommend that you do too! The fruit is interchangeable. I love berries but chose your favs and this treat will be just as delicious.
- 2 cups of Hilland LowFat Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ cup Hiland Milk
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- ½ cup chopped raspberries
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a medium sized bowl, mix Hiland LowFat Vanilla Yogurt, almond milk, vanilla and honey together thoroughly.
- Begin filling popsicle molds by alternating yogurt mixture, berries and raspberry jam until molds are filled.
- Place molds in freezer and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
Popsicle molds can be tricky. Sometimes they get stuck in the molds once they are frozen. A quick tip is to run the molds under hot water for about 30 seconds before eating or serving. This will make it easier for the frozen popsicles to come out of the molds. I have linked a popsicle mold here.
Products I used:
Win a Trip to Silver Dollar City
Also, enter to win a trip to Silver Dollar City! The giveaway includes 4 Multiple Admission Trailblazer and Show Lover’s Passes to Silver Dollar City, hotel accommodations, a $150 prepaid gas card for the road, a $50 coupon pack for Hiland Dairy products and a cooler to keep your farm-fresh Hiland Dairy snacks cool on the ride. Click here, to enter.