Summer is all about showing off that sexy, hot bod you’ve been working for! When you’re at the beach or pool, you don’t want to be embarrassed by your prickly legs… Follow these tips regularly to get smooth legs all summer long!
- 1 ¼ C Sugar (plain sugar works perfect)
- ½ C Oil (I love to use this)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lemon or Lime)
- Razor (preferably new)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Soak in the bathtub for 7-10 minutes, more if you really want to pamper yourself. 😉
- Shave your legs normally. (This will still work if you use a hair removal cream. Just remove the hair and rinse all the cream off completely).
- Apply the mixture to the each leg, one at a time. The sugar will help rub off all the dead skin cells. Continue rubbing like you’re giving yourself a mini massage.
- Rinse off the mixture. Next, go over your legs with the razor again. (This time you may see dead skin cells on the blade so rinse it off. Try not to gross yourself out. Keep in mind we shed skin cells daily!)
- Apply the mixture one last time, rubbing in circular motions.
- Rinse with warm water and towel dry.
- Apply your favorite moisturizing lotion or oil. (Again, I prefer the Greensations Skin Fixer Coconut Argan Oil Body Spray for its healing powers and moisture protection.)
And voila! You’ve got silky smooth legs!