If you are on a gluten free diet, look below for my guide to Houlihan’s menu items. This will help you make stress-free decisions for lunch or dinner!
If you’re always on the go and need more ideas on what Gluten-Free meals to eat at a variety of restaurants, check out our Ultimate Gluten-Free Restaurants Guide list.
When it comes to eating a gluten-free diet, Houlihan’s has some really great options. They offer gluten-free flatbreads and you can order a Margherita Flatbread or a BBQ Chicken Flatbread. They also have a gluten-free housemade Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee!
In this gluten-free series, we’ve included some essential tips and tricks. Check out this video for the scoop on managing a gluten-free diet:
Here’s the Gluten-Free food scoop for Houlihan’s!
Gluten-Free Food Options
- House Salad (order without croutons)
- Caesar Salad (order without croutons)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
Note: Sub regular crust for gluten-free.
- Margherita Flatbread
- BBQ Chicken Flatbread
Burgers & Sandwiches
Note: Sub regular bun for gluten-free.
- Houlihan’s Burger
- Housemade Veggie Burger
- Brentwood Chicken Sandwich
- Impossible Burger
- Kale and Spinach Salad (order without bread or croutons)
- Heartland Grilled Chicken Salad (order without bread or croutons)
- Seared Georges Bank Scallops
- Seared Salmon Pesto
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon
- Kansas City Strip
- USDA Top Sirloin
- Petite Center-Cut Filet Mignon
- Center-Cut Filet Mignon
- Tortilla Chips and Housemade Salsa
- Garlic Green Beans
- Honest Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Fresh Fruit
- Basil Pesto Brussels Sprouts
- Housemade Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee