One of the hardest things to do when eating healthier is getting rid of the unhealthy foods. Cutting out chocolate from any diet seems to be a sin, and for chocolate lovers, cutting chocolate is almost impossible. But what if there is a low calorie recipe that is really simple, and won’t make you ditch the chocolate?
Well, my friends there is, and now you can make a Wendy’s Frosty with only 80 calories and 5 grams of fat. A regular frosty from Wendy’s is 393 calories! Get the scoop on how to make a healthy frosty.
- 1 cup of nonfat (skim) milk
- 2 TBSP. of sugar free and fat free chocolate pudding mix
- 1 TSP. of vanilla extract, 1 TSP. of unsweetened cocoa
- ½ TBSP. of Splenda about 2-3 small packets
- 7 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Mixture makes about 20 ounces, which according to Sermagra, may be a bit much for one person.
- If you find that this drink is too much for one serving, then share it with someone, or save it for later.
I hope I satisfied those chocolate cravings!