Do you love cookies but you are trying to eat healthy or you are on the keto diet? This guide will help you see how many carbs are in Insomnia Cookies! Insomnia Cookies are sure delicious! You can have them after dinner or for a very very very late night snack! We’ve got the scoop on Insomnia Cookie’s carb count! So, check it out below!
If you’re always on the go and need more ideas on what to eat at a variety of restaurants, check out our Ultimate KETO Restaurant Guide – With Carbs list.
Check out this video for the scoop on Everything You Need to Know About a KETO Diet.
Here’s the KETO scoop and carb count for Insomnia Cookies!
KETO GUIDE & CARB COUNT
Cookies & Brownies
- Sugar Cookie: 24
- Snickerdoodle Cookie: 25
- Peanut Butter Chip Cookie: 29
- White Chocolate Macadamia Cookie: 32
- Chocolate Chunk Cookie: 34
- Double Chocolate Mint Cookie: 34
- M&M Cookie: 34
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie: 35
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie: 35
- Deluxe Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookie: 67
- Deluxe Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie: 78
- Chocolate Chip Brownie: 80
- Deluxe S’mores Cookie: 82
Insomnia Cookies is a great place to order from because they are chewy, delicious, and irresistible cookies! The next time you feel like ordering from Insomnia, take a look at this guide and it will tell you what is safe and what is out!
Don’t forget to check out our Ultimate KETO Restaurant Guide – With Carbs list. Including:
If you prefer cooking at home, check out our KETO shopping guides including:
- Sam’s Club Keto Shopping Guide
- KETO Amazon Shopping Guide
- KETO Shopping Guide for Trader Joe’s
- Keto-Friendly Walmart Shopping Guide With Calories + Carbs
- Keto Shopping Guide for Aldi