This zesty pasta salad is delicious, refreshing, tangy, and sure to be a hit at all your get togethers!
Best yet? It’s quick and easy to make. Check out the recipe below!
- 1 (16-ounce) bowtie pasta
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Italian Castelvetrano whole green olives, drained
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1 cup deli-Sliced Pepperoncini
- ½ package sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ cup green onion, diced
- 1 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1 cup Zesty Italian dressing
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions.
3. Drain the pasta, transfer to large bowl, let cool.
4. Combine pasta with tomatoes, olives, artichokes, pepperoncini, pepperoni, red onion, green onion, and asiago cheese.
5. Pour in Zesty Italian dressing, and toss to coat.
6. Refrigerate before serving.