If you’re in Kansas City, you’re in luck. 🙂 Verizon is taking over downtown Kansas City this September to highlight the flexibility of their Unlimited plans. I’ve teamed up with Verizon to help share the great benefits they are offering while also bringing the fun to you in person. With Verizon, get what you need on the network you want with more unlimited choices.
You can stop by the Verizon-branded food truck to experience your Unlimited choice in the form of a complimentary hot dog. Plus, take a selfie with our larger-than-life Verizon sculpture, and earn a chance at winning a brand new smartphone, Bose headphones, Samsung VR headset, and MORE! Here’s the scoop on when and where you can catch the truck!
- 9/22 – 13th Street & McGee, next to Sprint Center – Approx. 6:30-8:30 PM
- 9/23 – 13th Street & McGee, next to Sprint Center – Approx. 6-8 PM
- 9/26 -13th Street & McGee, next to Sprint Center- Approx. 6:30-8:30 PM
- 9/28 -13th Street & McGee, next to Sprint Center – Approx. 6-8 PM
- 9/30 -2017 Fall Classic Tailgate – Approx. 1-4 PM
Get what you need on the network you want with more unlimited choices. You deserve an unlimited plan on a network that has the best of everything. From the widest coverage to exclusive devices, make the most of your unlimited plan on Verizon. Make sure you stop by the food trucks and learn more.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. As always all opinions are my own.