This Banana Cream Pie Flavored Ice-Cream Bread should be on the top of your list. This recipe goes great as a healthy dessert choice after any meal!
Making this recipe is so much fun, and you can use any Ice-Cream Flavor you’d like since I am sticking with a Keto-Friendly Ice-Cream Bread. I chose the Keto series Halo Top banana cream pie ice-cream. Keto series Halo Top ice-cream only contains eight net carbs per pint. I strongly recommend this brand as it adds some flavor. In addition to taste, adding in some banana’s and peanut butter makes this bread even more delicious. The first time I made this, I went with the Birthday Cake Halo Top Ice-Cream. Feel free to use any flavor you like and you can substitute out the bananas.
So, if you’re looking for a healthy dessert to take to your next carry-in or family cookout, then I strongly recommend this super easy and tasty bread. Also, if you are trying to watch your sugar and fat, then this recipe is the right choice. It also only requires four simple ingredients. Many people love ice-cream, so why not experiment with what you like and make some bread out of it.
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA CREAM PIE ICE CREAM BREAD INGREDIENTS:
- Self-Rising Flour: 1 1/4 Cup will be plenty as it’s got the baking powder and salt already added.
- Bananas: 2 Bananas are high in potassium and can help lower blood pressure.
- Peanut Butter: 3/4 Cup of Peanut Butter for the taste. Although Peanut Butter is high in fat and calories, they have plenty of nutrition benefits.
- Banana Cream Pie Ice Cream: 2 Cups or 1 Pint of the Ice Cream. The Halo Top Brand is lower in calories, lower in carbs, and lower in sugar. This Vegan Ice Cream is also high in protein.
These are all the ingredients you will need, and can easily find them in your kitchen or local stores. You may choose any flavor of ice-cream you’d like from the Keto series Halo Top Brand.
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA CREAM PIE ICE CREAM BREAD:
- Preheat Oven: First, you will want to preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Add Bananas: Mash up 2 bananas and add in with the rest of the mixture and stir until
bananas are well mixed in.
5. Spray Parchment Paper: Finally spray cooking spray on top of parchment paper.
pan and use a spatula to spread the mixture out evenly.
7. Place Pan in Oven: Bake for 35-40 minutes. Insert in a toothpick to check to see if it
Check out these other dessert recipes:
- Five Ingredient Homemade Tiramisu
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
- Frozen Yogurt Bark Recipe
- Red, White, and Blue Layered Smoothie
- Fresh Strawberry Pie Recipe
- 1 1/4 Cups Self-Rising Flour
- 3/4 Cups Peanut Butter
- 1 pint or 2 Cups Halo Top Banana Cream Pie Ice Cream
- 2 Bananas
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix your Flour, Ice Cream, and Peanut Butter for about 2 minutes.
- Mash up Bananas and add them in your mixture until it is well mixed in.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and line the inside with parchment paper.
- Spray more cooking spray on top of the parchment paper.
- Scoop mixture into the loaf pan and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Bake in the Oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick to check to make sure it is done.
You can use any ice cream flavor you want. If you don't want to put peanut butter and bananas in your bread, then substitute for sprinkles or any other goodies you prefer.