It might not seem like it with this cold weather we have been seeing, but summer is right around the corner and I have a fun giveaway to get your ready for skin season. I’m giving away a complete LipBelt Kit to one lucky Sarah Scoop reader. This is the at home option for getting rid of the muffin top and keeping it away.
Here’s how it works:
- Freeze the cold packs for at least 24 hours prior to using them with your LipoBelt. This will ensure that your cold packs are completely frozen and will maintain its ideal temperature. Lay them flat in your freezer, and do not place items on top of the packs. Doing so can damage your cold packs.
- Once the cold packs are ready, remove them from your freezer and gently flatten them if needed.
- Locate the openings on each cold pack compartment. Place the cold packs inside the pockets and completely seal the Velcro. Be sure the cold packs do not touch your skin.
- Put the belt on using the Step-in Method or the Wrap-around Method. Position the cold packs over your target areas, underneath your clothes. The belt is designed to be worn directly against your skin.
- Relax for 1 hour and let the Advanced Cold Targeting Technology go to work! Do not exercise. LipoBelt works best while doing very little activity such as watching tv, reading, using the computer, or talking on the phone.
- After 1 hour, carefully remove the belt and return the cold packs back into your freezer for the next application. Wait at least 24 hours before using them again.
Khloe Kardashian recently shared the LipoBelt on her show and other celebrities are lining up to enjoy the benefits, as well. However, this is not just for those in the spotlight. LipoBelt Cryo Technology has been developed so that you can safely and effectively harness the power of Cryotherapy right in your own home, so that you can:
- Deliver “Spot Contouring” to stubborn areas
- Stimulate collagen production within deep layers of the skin to increase
firmness of crêpey abdomens & sagging upper arms
- Smooth away cellulite
- Reveal tone & definition by firming muscle under the fat
- Minimize puffiness by increasing the body’s anti-inflammatory response
- Reduce pain, swelling, and leftover ridges after liposuction
- Get better results out of your workouts
I really like that they encourage you to use this post workout. It does not replace your workout, but instead can help you tone up when you’re workout is complete. LipoBelt’s Cryo technology post-workout system speeds up recovery, so YOU can boost your performance for leaner results, and achieve new peaks of strength.
Studies show that recovery is just as important as your workout. What you do at home after you workout can affect how hard and how long you train the next day, AND can impact the kind of results you achieve. Stiff joints and muscles lead to compromised workouts and injury. Cryotherapy performed immediately after exercise enhances muscular recovery by stimulating anti-inflammatory proteins and other natural muscle-repairing chemicals, reducing soreness and muscle damage.
Regular Cryotherapy treatments can stimulate the production of collagen, a vital protein that makes up the structure of bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles and skin. Collagen protein is the cement that holds everything in the body together.