This recipe is made with Cali’Flour Foods low carb, KETO friendly cauliflower pizza crust. A great alternative to those Italian cravings you may be having!
- 2 lbs of ground meat
- 2 Cali’flour crusts
- 1 container of ricotta
- ½ cup of marinara sauce
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
1. Preheat oven to 375 (no need to pre-bake the crusts when using them for lasagna.)
2. While oven is heating: brown, season, and drain the meat.
3. Add pasta sauce to the meat and heat thoroughly.
4. Layer 1: Place the crust in lasagna pan or casserole dish Top with ½ of the ground meat, mozzarella, ricotta, and fresh spinach.
5. Layer 2: Repeat steps for layer 1 Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Check out more of our low carb food recipes. Including this, Low Calorie Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe!
Recipe courtesy of: Cali’Flour Foods