No Bake Nutella Cookie Bars Recipe (Video)
Add some Nutella in your life with this easy no bake Nutella cookie bar recipe. No oven, no calories, no problem. LOL JK there are calories and please don’t ask me the amount. Ignorance is bliss my friends and it’s all about treating yo-self in moderation. And by moderation, we mean a spoonful of Nutella a day. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Nutella
- ½ cup sugar (Use less or more. Regular PB no bake cookies call for 1 to 2 cups of sugar but Nutella is already sweet.)
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Bag of white chocolate chips
- Pretzel sticks
1. First and most important- open that jar of Nutella and have yourself moment or two.
2. Line pan with parchment paper and set aside
3. Add sugar, butter, and milk to a medium sized sauce pan on medium heat.
4.Boil ingredients and stir. Once they start bubbling, set the timer for 1 minute 30 seconds. It’s very important that you only start the timer when the ingredients come to a rolling boil. If you start it too soon (when pan starts spitting out baby bubbles) your cookies will not stay together. If boiled too long, your cookies will be dry and crumbly.
5. Remove from heat after the 1 minute 30.
6. Add the vanilla and Nutella and stir until creamy. Slowly stir in the quick oats and then mix until the oats are well coated.
7. Spread mixture onto cookie sheet/pan until even. Pan size up to you. The smaller the pan, the thicker the cookie bars.
8. Cool for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
9. Melt white chocolate chips and spread on top of cookie bar. Cool in fridge for another 15 minutes.
10. Melt a couple spoonfuls of Nutella and drizzle on top of white chocolate. Add crushed pretzel.
Easy, fast, and delicious; we hope you enjoy this recipe! Ready, set, bake (or no bake :P).