If you have a craving for a soft chocolate chip cookie, I have the recipe for you. Check out this low calorie chocolate chip cookie recipe. At just 80 calories per cookie, these delicious gluten free cookies are just what your sweet tooth needs. These take about 30 minutes to make 18 cookies.
- 1 cup flour (all-purpose, whole wheat, gluten-free flour)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 TBS-1/4 cup sugar
- 4 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz unsweetened applesauce
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and sugar and mix well
- Stir in the peanut butter and applesauce until a combined well then fold in chocolate chips
- If the mixture is a little sticky for handling try refrigerating it for 30mins to an hour to help
- Drop the dough onto a greased baking sheet by the tablespoons.
- Bake them for about 8-10 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 80 Fat: 3.4 g Saturated fat: 1.2 g Unsaturated fat: 0 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 12 g Sugar: 5 g Sodium: 21.7 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 2 gCholesterol: 1.6 mg