What better way to ring in the holiday season by dressing to impress? Well, you don’t have to look much further than SarahScoop.com, your go-to guide to pairing up great colors. Get ready to start feeling festive and looking fabulous!
What colors look fabulous together this holiday season?
- Silver and cobalt blue
- Silver with plum lipstick
- Navy and Gold
- Green and Red
- Magenta and Gold
Here’s some inspiration for you…
- Pair this sweet magenta shirt with a dark pair of skinny jeans and some gold pumps for a dazzling holiday look! Try softer makeup so you don’t compete with the bold shade of magenta.
- Pair a simple navy dress and add a splash of gold with your pumps and some gold jewelry. Classy but fabulous!
- Pair a bright cobalt blue blazer with some skinny leather pants or a skinny denim jeans and silver shoes to be a showstopper. For a shirt, go for neutrals or go all out with gold as the picture shows.
- To look extra festive, pair this cute skater neck red dress with some cute ballet flats. Perfect look for Christmas!
- To look super sultry this holiday season, try pairing a gorgeous silver sequined dress with a dark plum lipstick. Add soft waves parted to one side and you will look like old Hollywood glam in no time!
It really is as easy as that!