Craving a Reese’s but trying to be healthy? These low carb peanut butter chocolate energy balls will satisfy your craving while also giving you the energy you need to tackle that afternoon slump! They can also be a delicious breakfast on the go. These energy balls are only 157 calories + 5 carbs per serving! We hope you enjoy this recipe!
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1.5 ounces of bittersweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened coco powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon raw cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed
- 1. Measure out ½ cup of almonds and use a food processor until the almond texture is like flour.
- 2. Measure 1 tablespoon of almond flour and set aside in bowl (this will coat the balls after).
- 3. Add 3 tablespoons of unsalted chopped peanuts to bowl with almond flour.
- 4. Add 1 ½ ounces of finely chopped bittersweet chocolate (1 ½ ounces=6 squares).
- 5. Add 3 tablespoons of flaxseed to mix.
- 6. Add 1/3 cup peanut butter.
- 7. Mix it all together!!
- 8. Chill for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 9. Add 1 teaspoon of coco powder to almond flour in bowl (the TBS you set aside earlier).
- 10. Add 1/8 tablespoon of sugar.
- 11. Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to mixture and mix.
- 12. Create a ball from the peanut mixture and roll into the powder mixture, transfer onto parchment paper.
- 13. Chill in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
These are super fast and easy to make! Enjoy!