Pond’s Luminous Line Review, Giveaway and Tips for Looking Luminous
I recently tested out the Pond’s Luminous Line. This is a skin care line from Pond’s and it is gentle on the skin. Each product in the Luminous line made my skin feel soft and refreshed. Read below for a breakdown of each product
The Pond’s Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser was so gentle. It is a great wash to use both morning and night. It is enriched with soft white Kaolin clay, which acts just like a magnet and gently removes deep-dwelling impurities. I also love the fact that this only cost around $6 for 6.0 fl oz.
The Pond’s Luminous Clean Daily Exfoliating Cleanser was again gentle on the skin. What I really liked about this one was that it contains gentle micro beads which helps to remove dull, lifeless skin. I know a lot of us are suffering from that right now with the winter months. Again, a great buy at a little less than $6 for 5.0 fl oz.
The Pond’s Luminous Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes were amazingly convenient. You can simply wipe off the dirt, oil, make up, etc. using the soft towelettes. I really liked how easy to use they are and are a great way to clean your skin when you are feeling tired or lazy. These go for around $5 for a 30 pack.
The Pond’s Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15 is the newest product in the Pond’s Luminous line. Before, I even tried it, I already loved the fact that it would protect my skin from sun damage. After giving it a try I liked it even more. I love that it offers daily sun protection and moisturized my skin. This again is a bargain at around $6 for the 1.7 fl oz.
As you have noticed the Pond’s Luminous Line is all about making you feel Luminous. I feel luminous when I get a new pair of heels, spend a day at the beach and when I make a difference in someone’s life. I would love to hear about the things that make YOU feel luminous. I hope you will leave a comment. 🙂
If you are looking for ways to look more Luminous check out these 5 tips from Molly Sims:
- Picture Perfect: My secret to feeling and looking camera ready starts with radiant skin. I rely on POND’S® Luminous Moisture™ Day Lotion with SPF 15 to brighten dull skin. The new moisturizer is enriched with illuminating minerals and contains SPF 15 that protects against skin-damaging rays.
- Nighttime Ritual: I never go to bed without washing my face. As a busy mom, I go for time savers wherever possible. I like a cleanser that both cleanses and removes makeup in one step. POND’S® Luminous Clean™ Wet Cleansing Towelettes gently draws out trapped impurities and makeup to brighten dull skin.
- Feel the Burn: Early morning exercise puts color on my cheeks and improves my whole body circulation. A great workout also helps to enhance my skin color and complexion.
- Find Your Center: Taming stress is important to help you look your luminous best. I use regular breathing exercises to help keep me calm and centered.
- Lighten Up: When posing for pictures, I make a point to smile big. Your face will light up and you will instantly look and feel luminous.
Now for the really fun part. I teamed up with Pond’s to help one Sarah Scoop reader feel more Luminous. One lucky reader is going to win one (1) set of all four (4) POND’S products.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network. I received product to facilitate my post and monetary compensation, but all opinions stated are my own. Contest ends March 11, 2013.