In homage to Beyoncé, her Super Bowl half time extravaganza, upcoming Mrs. Carter World Tour and her new Vogue cover story, we thought we would countdown her top 10 looks that have characterized her as a strong, beautiful woman and the Queen B that we all love! Check out Beyonce’s Best Looks.
10. Beyoncé looks so beautiful in this pretty yellow gown. We love the scarf detail around her neck. She looks like she could float away any minute. Sweet and feminine!
9. This sassy navy blue dress looks great on Bey! We love the silver accessories and the pop of red with her sandals. Super sassy and just how we like it!
8. Beyoncé announced her pregnancy to the world at the MTV Video Music Awards last year in this striking orange one shoulder gown. She looked like a glowing Grecian goddess and the fact that she is cradling her bump makes the dress look even more special.
7. At the Pink Panther premiere, Beyoncé wore this gorgeous pink dress. We love the 30s screen siren appeal of the dress and her hair and makeup is pure perfection!
6. This gorgeous black velvet dress makes Bey look like a million bucks! Simple makeup and huge, sparkling earrings complete the glamorous look making it unforgettable!
5. Look at those curves! Beyoncé is famous for her beautiful curves and this dress does an incredible job of showing them off. The color is perfect with Beyoncé’s gorgeous skin color and the soft makeup ensures all eyes are on her dress.
4. At the Grammy’s recently, Beyoncé made her appearance in an eye catching jump suit. This jump suit reflects the spring trend of black and white and with the pop of red on her lips; Beyoncé looks incredible and super stylish!
3. We love this cute floral day dress. It looks effortlessly chic! We love the draping around the mid-section and Beyoncé’s sleek straight locks make this beautiful dress look even more effortlessly glam.
2. This gold dress is to die for! Beyoncé looks like pure perfection here with her hair pulled back, confidant pose and minimal makeup. Simply stunning!
1. Drum roll please… Our number one pick for Queen B is her most recent. At the premiere of her new HBO documentary, ‘Life is but a dream,’ the gorgeous mother looks incredible in this embellished gown. Beyoncé has come into her own and has never looked more beautiful, more confidant and more powerful.
We can’t wait to see what Beyoncé has up her sleeve for 2013. We missed Bey and now that she’s back, she is going to be bigger and better than ever!
“Whenever I feel bad, I use that feeling to motivate me to work harder. I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. I ask myself, “What are you gonna do about it?” I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” ~ Beyoncé Knowles
Beyonce Online, People.com, Instyle,com, Billboard.com, Vogue.co.uk, Washington Post and Style Bistro