Raising Cane’s is a great place to go if you are craving chicken and their Cane’s sauce makes everything better! If you are on the keto diet, we’ve got the scoop for you! We’ve got the scoop on Raising Cane’s carb count and you can check that out below!
If you’re always on the go and need more ideas on what to eat at a variety of restaurants, check out our Ultimate KETO Restaurant Guide – With Carbs list.
Check out this video for the scoop on Everything You Need to Know About a KETO Diet.
Here’s the KETO scoop and carb count for Raising Cane’s!
KETO GUIDE & CARB COUNT
- Chicken Finger (1 finger): 6
- Cane’s Sauce® (1 serving): 6
- Coleslaw (1 serving): 11
- Texas Toast (1 slice): 24
- Crinkle-Cut Fries (1 serving): 49
- Chicken Sandwich (1 sandwich): 70
Combos (does not include drink)
- Kids Combo: 40
- 3 Finger Combo: 84
- Box Combo: 100
- Chicken Sandwich Combo: 107
- Caniac Combo: 129
If you are thinking about going to Raising Cane’s this guide will help you decide what will be best for you and your diet!
Don’t forget to check out our Ultimate KETO Restaurant Guide – With Carbs list. Including:
If you prefer cooking at home, check out our KETO shopping guides including:
- Sam’s Club Keto Shopping Guide
- KETO Amazon Shopping Guide
- KETO Shopping Guide for Trader Joe’s
- Keto-Friendly Walmart Shopping Guide With Calories + Carbs
- Keto Shopping Guide for Aldi